#TNYSCM07: Finding Needles in a Haystack - Strategies, Tools, and Tactics For a New Era in Sourcing and Procurement
We are co-hosting this event with New York City Sourcing Leaders. The event is sponsored by Tapestry, ScoutRFP and KIND. You can sign up for New York City Sourcing Leaders & ScoutRFP's mailing list here (http://learn.scoutrfp.com/NYCSLxTNYSCM-FindingNeedlesInAHaystack-June21.html)
WHAT WE'LL DO
#TNYSCM07 features showcase speakers and a series Q&A sessions to help experienced and non-experienced startup founders, professionals, and students navigate the future global sourcing and procurement landscape.
• 6:00-6:55 Pre-event Networking
• 6:55-7:00 Opening Remarks
• 7:00-8:00 Showcase Speaker(s)
• 8:00-8:05 Break
• 8:05-8:30 Expert Panel
• 8:30-9:00 Post-event Networking
EVENT EMCEEs: Brian Lindquist & Nicholas Ammaturo.
Joanna Martinez, Founder of Supply Chain Advisors, Ex-CPO at Cushman & Wakefield
Paul Laderosa, Managing Partner, Operations at LogicSource, Ex-CPO at Keurig Green Mountain
Stan Garber, President at ScoutRFP
Caitlin O'Keefe, Vice President at A.T. Kearney
Scott Easterwood, Senior Vice President, Global Procurement at Tapestry
• What to bring
- Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration. Security is pretty strict, so please be sure to register and register any guests as well. Failure to register with information that matches government issued ID will require registration onsite with security. You can avoid this by registering through the NYC Sourcing Leaders Event Page - link above, or through #TNYSCM on meetup.
- Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil. :)
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, Tapestry, or any Tapestry affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect Tapestry security policies and Tapestry's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.