WHAT WE'LL DO
#TNYSCM08 features a showcase of emerging supply chain technology. Members can bring guests, but please ask your guests to register via this meetup page. Each showcase presenter will have 10 minutes to deliver a presentation and/or demo followed by 5 minutes of audience Q&A.
Space is limited to a max of 140 people. Since this is a free event, we expect about 50% of the people who RSVP to actually show up. Please keep this in mind. Arrive early to guarantee a spot.
6:00 PM - 6:20 PM Pre-event Networking
6:20 PM - 6:30 PM Welcome Remarks
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Showcase (6 Presentations)
8:00 PM - 8:05 PM Closing Remarks & Announcements
8:05 PM - 8:30 PM Post-event Networking
SHOWCASE Presentations (To be updated as we confirm speakers.)
1. Chain.io - Brian Glick, Founder & CEO - https://chain.io/
2. Ripe.io - Riccardo Accola, Director of Digital Food Science - http://www.ripe.io/
3. TNX Logistics - Alex Hoffmann, Co-Founder & Managing Director - https://www.tnx-logistics.com/
4. Homer Logistics - Simon Lee, Chief Analytics Officer - https://www.homerlogistics.com/
5. GoodOps - Divya Demato, Co-Founder & CEO, and Richard Demato, COO & Co-Founder - https://goodops.co/vision/
6. LuxLock - Casey Golden, Founder & CEO, https://luxlock.com/
NOTES - What to bring
- Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
- Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil and proudly show it off to Brian. :)
IMPORTANT TO KNOW - By attending this event you;
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, LMHQ, or any LMHQ affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect LMHQ's security policies and LMHQ's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.
The New York Supply Chain Meetup is powered by REFASHIOND Capital and REFASHIOND CO:LAB. REFASHIOND Capital accelerates early and growth stage supply chain technology companies, starting with those living at the intersection of fashion and retail. REFASHIOND CO:LAB is the systems design, research, and strategy consulting arm of REFASHIOND Capital. We help organizations create competitive advantage through supply chain innovation.