WHAT WE'LL DO
#TNYSCM09 features a keynote presentation by GS1 US, a showcase of 4 supply chain technology companies, and a PARTY to mark our 1 year anniversary with swag, give-aways, music, food & drinks (NOT pizza & water!), and a Selfie station photo booth — all sponsored by GS1 US.
Members can bring guests, but please ask your guests to register via this meetup page since SPACE IS LIMITED. Each showcase presenter will have 10 minutes to deliver a presentation and/or demo followed by 5 minutes of audience Q&A.
Arrive early to guarantee a spot.
Location: Convene, 237 Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10017. Entrance on Lexington Ave between 45th and 46th Streets, Park Avenue Atrium. The space is on the lobby level.
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM / Check-in & pre-event mingling
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM / GS1 US keynote
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM / 4 startup showcase presentations
7:00 PM - 7:15 PM / Brian & Lisa say a few words about our plans for
#TNYSCM & #TWSCF
7:15 PM - 9:00 PM / Networking reception & party!
SHOWCASE Presentations (To be updated as we confirm speakers. Not listed in order of presentation.)
1. CargoX - Igor Jakomin, PhD - Chief Operating Officer - https://cargox.io/
2. Queen of Raw - Stephanie Benedetto - CEO & Founder - https://www.queenofraw.com
3. CoLoadX - Fauad Shariff - Co-Founder & CEO - https://www.coloadx.com/home#about-section
NOTES - What to bring
- Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
- Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil and proudly show it off to Brian. :)
- Your dancing shoes and best selfie poses! It's a party, folks.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW - By attending this event you;
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, GS1 US, Convene, or any Convene affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect Convene's security policies and Convene's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.
The New York Supply Chain Meetup is powered by REFASHIOND Ventures and REFASHIOND CO:LAB.
REFASHIOND Ventures invests in early-stage startups creating innovations that make global supply chains more efficient, starting with those living at the intersection of fashion and retail.
REFASHIOND CO:LAB is the systems design, research, and strategy consulting arm of REFASHIOND Ventures. We help organizations create competitive advantage through supply chain innovation.