Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnyscm17-secure-supply-chains-tickets-72712006569
Space is limited, so sign up soon. This page will be updated periodically.
#TNYSCM17 will feature a conversation about secure supply chains and blockchain technology between Scott Carlson and Jake Sylvestre.
About this Event - What we'll do
When companies look to automate, or insert blockchain into their supply-chain project, they do so with the likely end goal of improving trust. Trust through quicker payments, trust through instant tracking, trust through security. In many supply chains, security is of the utmost importance. Not only will this conversation be about security as the core of a solution, it will be followed by a presentation about lessons learned during an actual implementation of a supply chain + blockchain security project.
Scott is Head of Blockchain Security at Kudelski Security.
Jake Sylvestre is a cybersecurity expert and entrepreneur. Jake is the co-founder of Entropy and previously founded PhishTrain. He is also the former host of the CCN.com podcast where he conducted dozens of interviews live and on the podcast with some of the top minds in crypto.
We will also have two startup showcases featuring startups building software that helps secure supply chains.
Topic: The 6 Layers of Trust Required For Supply Chain Automation
5:30 PM - 5:55 PM Pre-event Networking
5:55 PM - 6:05 PM Welcome Remarks from Brian/Lisa
6:05 PM - 6:10 PM Welcome Remarks from Transfix
6:10 PM - 7:00 PM Scott + Jake: The 6 Layers of Trust Required For Supply Chain Automation (30 minutes + 15 minutes of Q&A)
7:00 PM - 7:20 PM BT Block: Lessons Learned - Blockchain & Supply Chain Security Implementation
7:20 PM - 8:00 PM Details about the startup showcases will be added to this page as we confirm speakers.
7:20 PM - 7:40 PM - Showcase #1: Charles Yeomans, chief executive officer, AtomBeam Technologies Inc. (https://atombeamtech.com/)
7:40 PM - 8:00 PM - Showcase #2
8:10PM Closing Remarks, Post Event Networking
What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration. Attendees will be required to follow any security protocols required by the event host.
Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, The Host Venue(s), or any affiliates of the host venue(s) can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect The Host Venue(s)' security policies and The Host Venue(s)' right to enforce said security policies at its/their sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.
About Kudelski Security:
Kudelski Security is an international cybersecurity company providing innovative, independent and tailored security solutions for large enterprise and public sector clients.