What we're about
Reduce Public Speaking stress and fear through fun & supportive practice, useful techniques. Have fun and meet new people.
Public Speaking: would you like to improve your skills while having fun with other people? Come and Play the Public Speaking Workout at the Body Language & Power Dynamics Lab.
- Yes, speaking in public is hard, but you might have strengths you are not aware of: find them out and appreciate them!
- Reduce the stress of public exposure while having fun in a supportive environment.
- Learn why it is hard to take in feedback, especially when it is accurate.
- Explore some Public Speaking techniques that can help you.
- Play with your own voice and discover its potential.
- Find out how you look like, as a Successful Public Speaker.
- Learn something useful while enjoying fun games with other Meetupers!
Have Fun, meet People, Learn!
The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public :)