addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Queens Literati Message Board › FREE NEW BOOKS! & of course, RSVP today!

FREE NEW BOOKS! & of course, RSVP today!

Jessica
user 8310533
Sydney, AU
Hello loves,

Just a reminder that we've got a meetup on 4/30 for "A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD"... please RSVP as soon as you can!

ALSO - we've been able to take advantage of a sponsor's offer for some free books. I have 10 copies of "The Madonnas of Echo Park" to give away... but you've got to earn them (of course...!). If you are one of the first 10 people who can accomplish any of the below, you win a fabulous free book prize! Please check out the below... BROWNIE POINTS are an added bonus if you complete the tasks at hand :)

- Suggest a meetup location big enough for 10-15 members that will be open & relatively quiet for our 1p meetup on Saturday, 4/30. The catch? It has to be a location in Queens where we've never been, and it must serve food & drink.

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Scoring the group a discount at the location - your lunch will be on me!

- Be our 18th (legitimate!) RSVP for this month's meetup. I will know if you're stacking votes...!

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Bringing a friend who doesn't belong to the meetup group already - BOTH of your lunches will be on me!

- Promoting our meetup on another social networking site (NOT Meetup.com - and I will need a screencap!).

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Converting at least 3 people from that social networking site to become new members - that's a LOT of lunches.

- Create a new image/logo for The Queens Literati, preferably one that is unique, colorful, and indicative of who we are as a group.

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Original art... I'm buying you lunch AND a new copy of our May novel.

- Design a business card for The Queens Literati... doesn't have to be fancy, but please make it informatively generic so everyone in the group can use.

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Making a special "organizer" card for me... you get to choose next month's (fiction) book & I'll be gracious enough to buy you a new copy of it.

- Design a bookmark for The Queens Literati. Again, doesn't have to be fancy, but as informative as possible!

**BROWNIE POINTS FOR: Producing that bookmark and convincing a bookseller in the Queens OR Manhattan area to leave a stack of the bookmarks on their checkout counter (I need photo evidence!)... You get to choose next month's book, I buy you lunch, the book, and you have the undying love of everyone who supports our group. Plus bookmarks.

See you soon!

Jess