addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle (veggie) Breakfast Club Message Board › Wayward tomorrow

Wayward tomorrow

Holli
user 8348592
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Corporate Meetup has been having technical difficulties since they decided to implement the "New Meetup". You may have noticed the new look these past few weeks. This system has been not only a pain in the ass but super buggy as well. To explain the Wayward situation Catie suggested it a while ago and when Wooden Cats further suggested a date and time the system glitched out and made it an official meetup. It's not. No one is hosting this. That being said, of coarse you are all welcome to meet there on your own for breakfast at whatever time you want. Just know that no one will be there to save tables or ensure you all can sit with one another. Hopefully Meetup will have their bugs worked out soon.

Thanks,

Holli  
Lydia
Lydia132
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
yea, I figured as much. I have been thinking about it all week. Plus I live nearby, so its not like I am going out of my way. I'll be there at 10am if anyone wants to join me.smile