addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SHE CAN SHOOT: The Shooting Divas of DMV Message Board › To the "Wine in the Woods" attendees:

To the "Wine in the Woods" attendees:

Chili
ibChili
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 136
Hey gals! Are you as stoked as I am about the upcoming wine and music party? I hope so! I've recently decided against riding my motorcycle there, so now I can bring more picnic stuff. biggrin ...but hopefully no more than I can successfully schlep! Among the goodies, I'll be bringing a roll of plastic. ...yes, really! Since it's due to rain all week, though it's supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday, I'm sure the ground will be pretty doggone saturated, and for those of us who are opting for blankets over chairs, ...well, I think you see where this is going. SO - if you were planning to bring your favorite picnic blanket, please do because with a Home Depot-sized roll of polyethylene I'm sure I'll have enough to go around!

Just curious - is everyone planning to buy food there, or are you bringing your own noshes? Should we try to plan to each bring something to share? ...fruit tray, cheese plate, crackers, spiced shrimp, salads... like that. What do you think?

As we are all coming from different areas, I'd like you to plug my phone number into your cell and send me a text when you get there so I can help direct you to where we're situated. 770-584-4218. Please plan to leave early as there promises to be heavy traffic as you get close. Take a minute and check out the website to see where the free parking and auxiliary/satellite parking lots are located. If you're prone to stressing in traffic, have a glass of wine before you leave. wink

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. Please reply with your fooding options. Thanks, and see ya real soon!

A former member
Post #: 50
I may not make it to this event. I haven't un-RSVPd yet. My last paycheck was a little smaller than normal so im a little cash poor. Trying to decide what to do with my time this weekend. I will let you know soon.
Chili
ibChili
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 137
Oh poo! I hate that you might not be able to make it Kathleen, but I certainly understand the "cash poor" situation ...BELIEVE YOU ME! I hope things pan out and you can join us. If not, I'll look forward to seeing you at another event real soon! Hugs!!!