addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Snohomish Roleplayers Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion Forum › RSVPs: Haunted House, Solve-the-Haunt Campaign

RSVPs: Haunted House, Solve-the-Haunt Campaign

Aaron B.
Homncruse
Everett, WA
Post #: 1
In the spirit of Halloween - my favorite time of year - I'm currently in the outline stage of a mini-campaign for the month of October. Without giving too much away, it'll be a paranormal horror "haunted house, solve the haunting" kind of game using Pathfinder mechanics. It'll likely be combat-light (i.e., combat heavy fighter characters would likely get bored) with heavy focus on investigation, puzzle-solving, and lots of opportunities for roleplay. Ballparking around CL7-9 (TBD), official Pathfinder content only.

Since I'm still in the early outline phase, I'd like to gauge general interest. I have sample character concepts (stat-less at this time) that people can either use directly (stat yourself or I can create it) or modify to their own needs as long as it doesn't break the setting, or come up with their own character concept (but please PM me with a short paragraph of character concept before proceeding with full character creation for approval).

Early RSVPs at this stage also get a bonus of possibly getting content more directly involving their character.

Also, gaming trolls and rules pedantics need not apply. It's only my second campaign, so be gentle!

:edit: Found out about the "Suggest a Meetup" feature which has more visibility: http://www.meetup.com...­