addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Snohomish Roleplayers Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion Forum › Change in ownership and introductions

Change in ownership and introductions

Tim M.
user 86948282
Group Organizer
Everett, WA
Hello everyone!
I'm not sure what happened, but the other day I noticed that this group had lost its owner.  So I stepped up and volunteered.  If that was over zealous on my part and it was actually just a re-organization, please let me know and we can transfer things around and make them right.
Assuming that is not the case, here's a little about me:
My name is Tim Morgan, an avid roleplayer since 1981, the former manager of Gary's Games and Hobbies in Seattle, the writer of the Ellis: Kingdom in Turmoil RPG which came out in 2012, and the current co-owner of Around the Table Game Pub in Lynnwood.  I also live in Everett.  I already run a pretty busy Meetup group for the Lynnwood/Edmonds area, centered at my pub.
My goal here is simple: to promote roleplaying in Snohomish County.  And that means all of it.  I know this group has done a lot of events (and even been sponsored by) at Wandering Havoc in Marysville.  I'm not interested in changing that.  I can promote people to event coordinators to make that (or other game stores) easier.
The more people and the more events we can get listed here, the more useful it is to everyone, so please, make some suggestions and we'll get this group active.

Thanks,
--Tim