RetroGameCon, the Syracuse Extra Life Guild, & Play the Game Read the Story present:
Tabletop Day 2019!
Join us on Saturday, June 1st from 10:00AM until 8:00PM as we gather in The Canyon area in Destiny USA for a day filled with fun gaming activities! We'll have board game free play with a huge lending library of 200+ games to choose from, plus:
* Tabletop tournaments with awesome prizes
* Charity raffle baskets ($1 tickets)
* A bake sale for charity
* Video game free play with classic/retro consoles by RetroGameCon
* Fantastic door prizes (free entry for anyone who attends!)
* Come get a caricature from Carrie Goldsworthy during 1pm-3pm+ with a donation made to the hospital at her table!
* Play/demo new and upcoming with several companies from our area
100% of proceeds go to Extra Life, which benefits the Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital here in Syracuse. Last year's Tabletop Day was our second largest event behind RGC, with hundreds in attendance, and we raised a total of $1605 for Extra Life!
This is a very kid-friendly event, with TONS of board games for gamers of all ages.
Everyone who attends this event will get a free Tabletop Day button (while supplies last)!
*** 100% FREE TO ATTEND EVENT ***