Quellgasse 21, Biel
We proudly announce our first series of the free and open getting started tutorials at the Bern University of Applied Science in Biel/Bienne.
After the 3 hours time you will get answers to the following questions about "The Things Network":
- What is LoRaWAN?
- What is "The Things Network"?
- How can I develop a LoRaWAN application?
- There is no coverage of LoRaWAN in my region. What now?
- Which hardware is suitable for my project?
- Which software exists for development?
- How can the BFH and the community support my projects?
Of course there will remain as well time to have a talk and do some social networking.
The tutorial is free of charge, open for everyone and held in English (conversations as well in German and French). Both meetups have the same content. So just register to one date.
Let us now when you will come. We need to know it for all the administration stuff.
Looking forward to see you soon.
Initiator of TTN@BFH and The Things Network Bern