What we're about
The main objective of The Vancouver English-Korean Language Exchange is to create a fun, safe, friendly and welcoming environment that focuses on learning languages mainly English and Korean
• To provide assistance to each other to improve English and/or Korean language skills
• To encourage cultural exchange and to promote respect and understanding of cultural differences
• To establish safety among each member. Therefore, all members are expected to follow a respectful code of behaviour
Checklist if you know English-Korean Language Exchange is for you:
• You are an Advanced, Intermediate or Beginner Korean learner with a minimum knowledge of Hangul.
• You are a native English and/or a native Korean speaker who can speak fluently in your native language.
• You want to connect with other learners who have an understanding of the challenges and motivations of learning an English and/or Korean.
• You want to learn, exchange tips and pointers and practice your language skills through a fun and casual conversation.
• You are looking for someone to cheer you on, to normalize your doubts and fears, and to inspire yourself and others to learn a new language.
• You are interested in immersing and enhancing yourself with the Canadian culture and/or Korean culture, as well as social connections.
• You are able to commit a minimum of at least 1 meeting per month.
Then, we welcome you in joining The Vancouver English-Korean Language Exchange!!!