What we're about
Live a little! There is nothing else like The Village Chicago (http://thevillagechicago.org). Adults 50+ from all over Chicago’s neighborhoods have found community, connection, engagement and fun. If you want to live a life filled with possibilities and choices, The Village Chicago (http://thevillagechicago.org) is for you.
Goals of the Group
Our Meet-Up group aims to provide ways for our north side neighbors to sample an array of opportunities that The Village Chicago offers its membership. Through this Meet-Up community page, we are able to extend open invitations for you to sample our events. Try it; you'll like it.
Who is this group for?
• You are looking for opportunities to enjoy the city in the company other interesting intelligent adults who are not only open-minded conversationalists, but also know how to laugh and have a good time
• You are in transition and might not know exactly what you want, but you know you want something more
• You are new to Chicago--or have lived here for many years--and want to meet some of the terrific people in your neighborhood
• You are seeking opportunities for intelligent and thoughtful conversation
• You want to explore possibilities and perhaps even challenge yourself
• You enjoy helping and supporting others but you appreciate getting the help and support from others when needed
• You are not sure why you’re reading this, or why it resonates, but you want to explore further
Check out our past and current event listings and take the plunge, R.S.V.P. for an upcoming event or CLICK HERE to visit the official The Village Chicago website to learn more about the benefits of full membership in our organization.