addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Will you Do another Tibet and Nepal Trip?

Will you Do another Tibet and Nepal Trip?

This message board is read-only.

Leah F.
user 10044106
Gambrills, MD
Post #: 1
What are the chances you'll do another Tibet and Nepal trip? I'd love to make it to one of the trips but they always seem to fall right when I can't go. : ( Also the Peru trip sounds amazing but we will have just gotten back from a diving trip in Honduras.

How far out do you plan the trips? Just trying to get a better handle on this group as I really would like to start participating in some of the trips.

Thanks,
Leah
Jeff
user 8571976
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 23
Hi Leah,

Sorry for the delay in responding... I was on the club's African safari in the Serengeti. AWESOME trip with a great group of members!

Yes, we will probably do another Tibet/Nepal trip again in 2012. We don't have the schedule finalized yet, so we are open to suggestions. As we usually do, if a few members would like to commit to a trip, we will put it together. We had 16 members go on last Fall's India/Nepal/Tibet trip and had an amazing time (see some photos from the trip: http://www.meetup.com...­. Since then, we've had a few inquiries about when the next one is, so it's looking good for 2012.

Please be sure to let me know if you and anyone else are interested.

Hope to see you at the next local meetup (next on is March 23rd http://www.meetup.com...­.

Jeff