What we're about
This group is for young people (20's & 30's) looking for a little somethin' on the weekends other than the usual grind. This is also a shout out to all of you who are new in town and are looking to meet people! So! Let's get together once a week and enjoy the "scene" here in the fabulous Metro Detroit area. Activities include outings to bars and restaurants, witty banter (if we're lucky), concerts, community events, and the occasional house party.
Friendly Guidelines for Acceptance into the Group:
1. Photo: please make sure your profile pic is a clear photo of you! That way we can recognize you at events.
2. Profile Questions: Nothing fancy, keep it brief but informative! You really do have to fill them out before we accept you into the group. Pro tip: it says spots, not sports.
Guidelines for Weekenders:
1. You are responsible for yourself and your guests! We expect you and your guests to behave like responsible adults. Mind your P's and Q's, be nice to the other members, don't unload all your problems onto people just trying to have a good time, don't pressure others to do things they don't want to, etc. If there are any complaints, you'll be kicked out. :)
2. This isn't a dating group! If you end up meeting someone you really fancy in the group, that's great. But this isn't a singles group or online dating site; our number one purpose is to make lasting friendships! If you're making other people uncomfortable with unwanted come-ons, you will be asked to leave the group. So.. don't be that guy or girl.
3. Be courteous to your host and update your rsvp's: if something comes up and you can't make it, no worries! Just change your rsvp to "not going" so we aren't waiting for you for the festivities to begin. Excessive no-shows of "yes" rsvp-ers may be removed from the group at the organizers disgression.
4. Download the app: it's the best way to get real-time info about where to find us or last minute changes. Check the group the day of the event for any updates.
5. Help make this group awesome! You can suggest events and activities, and even to host them yourself. No promotional spam though, please.
Please message the Organizer if you have any questions!