This is a group for anyone interested in anything considered Geeky or Nerdy.
It's a place where everybody is welcome.
It's a place to have a natter about life, the universe and everything!
And it's a place for like minded people to get together who want to meet new people and make new friends.
We're a friendly group that is willing to try anything once (from MLP to 40k) with events and socials on a regular basis!
Guide for members posting their own meetups.
Feel free to post and host your own meetups. If you need help/guidance with hosting please message Flip. Also, let Flip know if you would like to host a new regular meetup.
We just ask that:
1. You host the events that you post (with a clear meeting time and meeting point e.g. meeting at 1871 between 1 - 1:30pm). Make sure that you can be located e.g. have a prop, sign or detail your location. Also, make it clear how you can be contacted e.g. on the event's message board.
2. You give 48 hours notice, if you decide to cancel an event (to be fair to other members).
3. You don't post events that already exist or clash with the date and time of existing events without discussing this with an organiser. Please, message Flip or Elle, otherwise they will be cancelled (you'll be notified, if this happens).
4. We DO NOT charge our members to attend meetups. Please, do not post any meetups that charge others just for their attendance or meetups by groups who do this. They will be removed. Members should only have to pay for goods and services that they choose to purchase e.g. food, drinks, tickets, merchandise, transport etc.
5. You have a great time and so do your attendees :-D