Update: It’s hot outside. All fires are banned and as such there will be no grilling. BUT, there will be food and booze, aka the saviour.
Big Summer Blow Out. Come and help mismanagement with its big blow out. Turn up, sup up, grub up.
Hares will be Thirsty Thursday and Cavity Search.
Location is Waldhüsli, 8057 Zürich.
Meet at 1:45pm to start at 2:00pm.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• There will be a charge of CHF10 for those who are not regular attendees.
The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 8 -10 km on a Saturday.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 8kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 13kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )