Hares (and amazing hosts) are ToeJob and Cheesy Balls.
We would like you to join us to celebrate a milestone in Toe Jobs life. The trail will be an A to B. Bag drop in Eglisau station. (Somewhere different). Maybe we will be heading sausage side, but no need for passport.
The Rhine is now cold, not perfect for splashing around. Actually there are some nice places for a dip if you are brave. There will be a BBQ after.
Meet at 1:45pm to start at 2:00pm. There is a charge of CHF5.00 for participating.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• There is a charge of CHF5 for participating (and includes beer and snacks).
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )