Needs a location
Hares KGBitch and Key to the treasure .
Meet at 6.45pm to start at 7.00pm. There will be a charge of CHF5.00 for participating.
So many of us have not just run for beer this year but also raced for eternal glory!
As it's nearing the end of the year you are allowed to unashamedly show off your racist achievements this year, whether it be your first hash where you didn't get lost, or completing an Ironman.
So wear your favourite racist t-shirt and medal(s) from this year so we can brag over each other about how we PB'ed or PW'ed in 2018!
Underachievement is also to be celebrated, this is a drinking club after all! Hash gear is of course recommended to assert dominance over these foolish racists! See your local haberdasher for outfit options.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• There is a charge of CHF5 for participating (and includes beer and snacks).
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )