Hares are WAD, Sticky Fingers, and Stick a Dick in It. Venue is glorious Othmarsingen.
Meet at 1:45pm to start at 2:00 pm.
Come join us in remembrance of the tragic sinking of the HMS Mayo. There will be tacos, Margaritas, and mayonnaise based puns. Dinner and cocktails will be an extra 10 CHF.
Please indicate any food allergies you have in the comments below.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms (but any part of that can be walked).
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )