It's that time of year again, when you can raid your sister's wardrobe and sort through your wife's accessories so that you can come appropriately dresse to our annual Charity Red Dress Run.
As the name suggests, we will all wear a red dress and run through the city to raise money for charity.
Please pay CHF 25.- into our Hash Kitty to register.
All profits of this event will go towards the charity Arche Zürich.
Special haberdashery will be on offer for those who attend.
Check out the history of the event here:
Meet at 1:45pm to start at 2:00 pm.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms (but any part of that can be walked).
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )