The hares (KTTT & Just Emiliano) have listened to the word on the street and the word is ‘food’.
So due to popular demand from the people, we’ll hash from Alstetten Bahnhof, bag drop being lockers so travel light. After the delightful trail, the on-inn will be the Streetfood Festival at Hardturm, a short tram ride away.
Meet at 6.45pm to start at 7.00pm. There will be a charge of CHF5.00 for participating.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change (Do not leave any valuables).
• There is a charge of CHF5 for participating (and includes beer and snacks).
• Please sign up at the latest the day before otherwise be prepared to bring your own drinks.
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
If you want to hare email [masked]
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )