addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Academy of European Arts and Culture Long Island Message Board › Meetup details for August 2011: What is my Soul?

Meetup details for August 2011: What is my Soul?

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, August 27, 2011 5:30 PM

Where: Please email Vanessa for address.
Great Neck
Nassau County, NY

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

What is my Soul?

Perhaps we can descibe the Soul as being the 'connective tissue' between the body and Spirit ~ the bridge between the personality/ego and the collective consciousness.

When we learn how to bring our Souls into the world, we achieve a higher degree of Conscious Harmony within ourselves, a necessary step to living in Conscious Harmony with others and being of true service to everyone around us.

How do we know what our Souls feel like?

How can we "awaken" and live as Souls on Earth within our human bodies?

What is the difference between our Souls and our Minds?

What excercises are available to us that directly teach us how to Be Present?

Join us on Saturday, August 27th for our next meetup where we will explore the answers to these questions. Teachers like Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now), Mervyn Brady (founder of the European Academy of Arts and Culture), P.D. Ouspensky and Rodney Collin have given us some clues and some direct instruction on how to Be Present, to live in the moment, and Remember our Souls.

Please join us for this discussion about living as Souls in the world.

"The soul is not an organ of the creature, but what animates all of the creatures organs.
The soul is not memory or powers of intellect, comparison and calculation ... but should be able to use the four lower centers just like hands and feet.
The creature (body/personality) is an organ of the soul...

A man is a temple where the soul and all it's wonders abide...

All of our work should be geared to allow the soul to work through us."

-Mervyn Brady
(* italics mine)

See you soon,