Like most people, are you bad at networking or nervous about walking into a roomful of strangers? Do you often wonder why no one returns your calls or follows up with you after a "Networking Event"? Join us in any of our cities for "The Art of Active Networking", and let's change everything you believe about Networking! We’ll show you how to build powerful relationships through giving using our method of #MyGive4
The Art of Active Networking is a worldwide networking group 100% focused on helping you to do better by asking the question, "How can I help you do better right now?” We recognize that every single person on this planet has two things that are universally common to each other:
1. We are all of the same race...the Human Race!
2. That as humans we all struggle with something!
At this event you will make some amazing connections and you will learn why Networking is not about what you get, but what you give and what I call my #MyGive4. You really only need to meet one person to make your entire night worthwhile if you know what you are doing. You will have an opportunity to speak to everyone in the room, and you will absolutely meet people you might otherwise never have an opportunity to meet and you will see that's it's not what you are selling or how you sell it that matters. Instead, learn the importance of building 'know, like and trust' relationships!
With that in mind we ask that you consider helping yourself and each other with those struggles by attending our events and sharing yourself and your knowledge, and practicing what we call #MYGIVE4 where we ask each of you to consider helping others for 4 hours a week in the following 4 ways.
1. GIVE of your ideas and talent freely! Share your vast life experience to help another.
2. GIVE of your time! Volunteer! Help a neighbor with a chose, carry someones groceries, volunteers at a soup kitchen or for a non-profit!
3. GIVE of your money! I'm not asking for your fortune, even 25 cents in a hat or 5 dollars to a crowdfunding campaign or in the basket at church can go a long way to someone struggling.
4. GIVE of your network through referrals! I now folks, you know folks, and the way we really do business is by building “Know, like and trust” based relationships! If I refer you and someone knows, likes and trusts the person, they will call you back or offer help when referred.
So use these 4 ways of giving and put in 4 hours a week of effort and watch your life get better. Watch the people who come into your life get better. Watch all the good you do with #MYGIVE4 and hashtag your good deeds while you share them to inspire others!
Come see why over 15,000 people have attended in 5 countries and 17 cities worldwide! Tickets are 20$ on-line on our site until 6:15pm the day of the event and 30$ cash at the door until 7:15pm. Each event typically ends about 9:45pm! You must purchase a ticket online in advance to get the 20$ pricing.
You are then invited to join all of our groups and pages and use our FREE walls to post up what you might be looking for, all of those links are on our homepage near the ticket link.
Finally, this is 100 percent privately funded by Mark E. Sackett our founder. In order to expand it and keep it going he’s launched a Crowdrise Campaign to help. Take a look, and if you feel like you can give a bit, we’d really appreciate your consideration and kindness: https://www.crowdrise.com/mygive4-and-the-art-of-active-networking
Join our social media pages on the links on our site, follow our Twitter and Instagram's and let’s work together to help each other. We’re here to help you do better, right now!