addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chi Amigos - Austin Chihuahuas & Their Toy Breed Friends Message Board › Saturday's Meetup : What to Expect

Saturday's Meetup : What to Expect

Mistydawn C.
EmDee
Group Organizer
Cedar Park, TX
Hola Amigos!!!!

I am so very excited to meet everyone this Saturday! The sun will be shining, the dogs will be full of energy and I anticipate many happy smiles! Let's hope the face-melting temperatures delay their arrival until after we have departed!

Because this is our first ever Amigo Meetup, it will be a bit different then future monthly gatherings. Ay Chihuahua Rescue will be on-hand this first time with a small table of gifts for each of you, and willing volunteers able to answer questions you might have about our Sponsor and their programs/adoptable dogs. They will have some or all of their adoptable pets at each Meetup to help teach them social skills, but will not have information table at future events. We look forward to hearing stories about their adoptable Chihuahuas, and sharing in the joy of creating forever families! ACR will be there from 11:00am to 12:00pm.

City Ordinance does not allow for ACR to set up a table with their handmade harnesses & other goodies for sale without a permit. Because some of you have requested that they bring t-shirts, harnesses and wrist bands, they will have them for you upon request. Just look for the bright orange Scion xB with aychihuahuarescue.org in the back window where stock will be kept for your viewing or directly ask me about them and I will be happy to show you what is available.

Your Leadership Team (myself, Arthur Fields and Catherine Lyon) encourage you to bring your own chair to the dog park. There are many random benches, but if you want to capitalize on the shade - your fold-up chair is the best option.

This off-leash park is a big one! If you have challenges getting your pup to come to you when called, this park will definitely test your skill. Their double-gate entry system all but ensures there won't be any escapes, but you might keep the size of the park in mind when you let your wee one off leash. :)

I truly hope that you have tons of fun this Saturday and look forward to many fantastic Saturdays together in the future! WOO HOO!

Adios Amigos!

Mistydawn