What we're about
Let's meetup at happy hour and have fun! This is a laid back group for those of us that like to go out for happy hour, have a drink, and laugh a lot! If you are as lucky as I have been with meetup, you will make some great friends along the way.
2017 has been a start of a focus on health for me so we are now adding some activities like yoga in the park, hikes, and fitness challenges. We will work this in with a few drinks.
Lounge Guidelines and Tips:
• All fun and drama free ladies are welcome!
• This is a ladies only group.
• Your profile picture must be of you to help others recognize you at events. Your picture must remain on the site while you are a member. Failure to have a picture of yourself on your profile will result in removal from the group.
• You must keep your RSVP up-to-date. To keep events manageable, you will be removed from the group if you have 5 no shows. I do understand emergencies, but 5 or more no shows throws you into the drama club. :)
• No reservations. To find us at an event, look at the event details for my number and/or picture. You can also review the comments on the event to see what is going on and where we are located at the venue.
***If I am required to make reservations, you absolutely must keep your RSVP up-to-date. If you cancel the day of the event, that is considered a no-show. Be a Lady and have some manners. ;)
• No solicitation for your business. This is for fun, not a forum to sell a product or a service.
• You must RSVP to attend events. If you do not want to attend an event, you may want to make sure you RSVP "No". That will eliminate all of the emails you will receive related to that event. Also note that you may want to change your group settings for the alerts if you do not like to receive a lot of alerts related to comments on an event. Please see the meetup site for help on how to do this.
• Some events we may be standing at a bar. It really all depends on seating availability. I know it is difficult to eat while standing but I don't plan on this being a dinner group. However, you are certainly able to order food if you choose. I may order food sometimes and other times I will just have a drink or two.
• I am looking for help in organizing the happy hours (which I abbreviate as "HH"). See me if you are interested in organizing events.
• Keep it Simple and fun.