A Part of Crain's Small Business Week!
Dynamic Networking Luncheon featuring Keynote Address "Leaning In Before Sheryl! " by Barbara Joan Zeitz, followed by Mastermind Roundtable sessions and optional chair massages.
Throughout invigorating roundtable talks designed specifically for women entrepreneurs, participants will spend time learning from experts at each table. Participants will enjoy lively, enlightening education and be provided opportunities for brainstorming personal concerns/questions related to the topic discussed.
Roundtable Talks will include:
· Obamacare 3.0 … Everything You Need to Know About Health Insurance for 2016; by Karen McCormack, Independent Insurance Broker (http://McCormackConsulting.com)
· Business Videos and How They Can Increase Your Reach & Wealth; by Chris Pierucci, Owner, Final Draft Business Support Services, Inc. (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-pierucci/15/2bb/431)
· "PAYING YOURSELF?" The What, Why and How; by Janice M Faris, Accountant, Principal/Owner, Janice M Faris, EA
This half day event will also include:
· A casual lunch featuring Keynote Address: "Leaning In Before Sheryl!" by Barbara Joan Zeitz, MA, women’s historian/gender equity analyst/author (rightherhistory.wordpress.com). Attendees will each have the opportunity to eat, learn, network and connect with women business owners from diverse backgrounds, experience and industries.
· Chair Massages by Rebecca Sturgeon, LMT, CMLDT ( http://www.connectedtissue.blogspot.com/ )
$25 Early Bird Price*
Includes Lunch, Networking, Optional Chair Massage, Education and Fun!
*Early Bird Registration ends September 15