We are Soul Survivors... women and men who have lost a spouse or significant other. We are all looking to enjoy life again, and to socialize with others. Come join us; make new friends, find new interests, get back into living. Life is to be lived, not just endured!
Whether you are a new Soul Survivor or have been alone for awhile, meeting new friends who have experienced the same life-altering loss is something that will be beneficial for you. Our group will help you to feel good about living again. We help each other grow strong by enjoying each other, and having a good time socializing. Be sure to click the EVENTS tab and browse upcoming outings. Jump right in. We’re a friendly, welcoming group.
SOUL SURVIVORS is not a dating site. Remember, our group's purpose is to help each other deal with being alone and with starting a new chapter in our lives. we hope you will also make new friends and enjoy varied events.
There are five requirements for membership in our group:
1. You must be a widow, widower, or have lost a life partner.
2. Your profile must include a picture of YOURSELF. This helps us recognize and remember each other. Please make it a photo from this era.
3. Pay dues. Our dues are $6 annually and are collected in January each year. The dues cover the charges incurred to use the meet up site and other miscellaneous expenses.
4. You should be a full- or part-time resident of the Grand Strand area of Coastal South Carolina (Little River to Pawley's Island)
5. You must join online. Online is how members are notified of activities and can RSVP to events. Difficulties signing in or joining online? Send me a message.