Welcome to The Conservative Sip, where you can meet with like-minded patriots who love their country. We are the largest conservative group in the DFW area, and we continue to grow.
If you're tired of losing freedoms, illegal immigration, having our nation's history destroyed and re-written, weak/corrupt politicians giving in to the demands of Leftist mobs... If you treasure liberty, free speech, religious freedom, the right to bear arms, and the Constitution of the United States of America... then this group is definitely for you.
This is a group that meets at pubs, bars, and other interesting places that can ignite conversation. If you are on the left side of politics or easily triggered, this group is not for you.
• Conservative Sip members must have an intelligible name in their profile. And the name should be one by which you want to be called.
• A profile picture of reasonable size and resolution of yourself showing your face is required. It does not have to be a portrait, although that's preferred.
• Each member will have only one profile. No duplicates.
• This group is for conservatives to meet, discuss politics, or become active in the growing American conservative movement, and is not intended to be used as a dating Meetup group.
• RSVPs are required to attend events. Members that “drop in” may not be accommodated.
• If you have RSVP’d “Yes” and are unable to attend, please change your status to “Not going” asap. There may be others on the waiting list.
• Three “No-shows” will result in removal from the group.
• It’s in the details. Please read everything under Details for each event. There may be minor or significant changes from one event to the next in location, time, rsvp window, attendee limit, guest count, food and drinks, ticket price, etc.
• Currently, we are using Ticket Tailor to sell event tickets and payments are made through PayPal. Your payment should by made at the time you sign up for an event. The link will be provided in the Details. Typically, cash will not be accepted. Fees paid will be refunded if the event is canceled. Most events are free to attend.