We are a social group of people, mostly 30's to 50's, who want to, and realize, we live The Good Life!
Most events are social in nature. We are open to singles, couples, and in between. We will do activities such as mingling over wine or cocktails and are focused on making friends, or things like dancing, hikes, movies, concerts, lunches, picnics, street fairs, community service projects, workshops, etc. We want to attract people with good social skills that are fun and friendly, young at heart, active, easy going, and adventurous for events in the South Bay, Peninsula, and Greater Bay Area.
So, if you want to live The Good Life, make more friends, and do fun activities, come join us!!!
In trying to keep it fun and friendly, as organizer, I'm very protective of the overall group atmosphere. So, here's a short list of people that should skip our group.
1. Creepy people that are too touchy with others they have just met.
2. People who don't get the concept of friends, and instead are stalkers, players or drama queens.
3. Party crashers, who show up to events when they are not on the "Going" list (still on waiting list or didn't RSVP)
4. People not interested in friendships, who join to send spam about their book, band, Amway, etc.
5. People that RSVP, then do not show up or drop out the same day as the event. Both will be marked as “No Shows”.
All of these actions can lead to being removed from the group