What we’re about
This is a group for anyone interested in software engineering. Originally this group was focused on java and JVM tools and languages. However, it seems that the last two years we are not restricted to only these topics so renaming the meetup was inevitable.
We organize 6-7 meetups every year and we embrace all kind of talks that have to do with software engineering. From deep dive sessions on frameworks or programming languages to soft-skills discussion or cloud security. We love programming and we want to share our passion with others.
Everyone is welcome to attend, present, socialize, exchange ideas and make new connections.
- Topic Submission Form: https://forms.gle/9Hq5bJnYZuHsBBn16
- Any ideas for new topics? Just fill the form!
- Future Topics and Backlog (with Voting ability): https://trello.com/b/9uQt5Tex/topics-voting
- Check the available future topics that we are up to!
- OpenCollective (Donations): https://opencollective.com/skgjug
- Contribution options for the community and transaction history!
- Github Repo: https://github.com/skg-java-community/meetups
- Presentations and code from all past events!
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThessalonikiJavaMeetup
- Stay up to date by following our facebook page!