What we're about

This is a group for thrifty fashionistas to find out about clothes swap parties & events in San Diego. Get rid of things that no longer serve you, make new friends, $ave lots of money, and promote sustainable living with recycled fashion! Bump the thread by posting an event, question, or idea. We look forward to swapping with you! -The Thread Bumpin' Team

Upcoming events (4+)

Black Rock Boutique Summer Clothing Swap

Needs a location

Bring clothes to donate or swap 👚👗👘 Sound provided by Desert Atomics 🎶

City Heights Almost Summer Solstice Swap

Needs a location

Totally free swap open to all genders, ages and sizes. Bring your unwanted clean in good repair clothing and take home new to clothing. You do not need to bring items to take items. This swap is limited to clothing, accessories and small personal items. To those new to swapping bring items on the day of the event. Take what you want and leave what you don’t want. I and my co l-organizer are plus sized women so I encourage people of all sizes to participate. We welcome and support members of the LGBTQ community. Look for us under the sunshade . My name is Denise and my co organizer is Candy. Come introduce yourself and say hello. Kids are welcome and there is a play structure nearby. Make sure to bring water and wear a hat and sun screen. Unfortunately I can not accept donations ahead of time.

Clothing Swap @ OB Women’s Club

Needs a location

Bring however much you want. Leave with however much you want. This month’s clothing swap is on St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀

COST: $10 CASH at the door

Email Danielle with any questions: [masked]

Needs a location

Bring however much you want. Leave with however much you want. This month’s clothing swap is on St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀

COST: $10 CASH at the door

Email Danielle with any questions: [masked]

Past events (321)

Needs a location

Photos (1,075)