In May, we explore considerations around nurturing and retaining your biggest asset - your best people.
For example, aspects to consider may include;
• Identifying the impact and cost of good people leaving
• The importance of a common purpose and a good induction process
• Capturing the views of your people while you can implement them
• Balancing individual aspirations with the needs of the organisation
• Protecting your people from stagnation, and burnout
• Creating leadership career paths outside of management positions
• Common reasons why good engineers leave and how to mitigate
By attending you can pool and explore specific issues that you face within your own operation or industry domain, drawing on the shared experiences of others.
We meet from 1800hrs, ready for an 1830 start.
We look forward to seeing you at this or a future Threads event very soon.
Peter, Rory and Andrew