In June, we'll be exploring blockers to growth.
For example, you may like to consider;
• Which areas of your business do you feel unable to scale?
• What methods are effective, in identifying blockers to growth?
• Does your business depend unduly on specific people or kit?
• What do you think is the main thing that is holding back growth (sales, staff, kit, premises, time, product, money)?
• What indicators might suggest it's the right time to change or pivot the strategy?
• Where's the right balance between execution and scalability?
Looking forward to hearing what comes out of the discussion.
By attending you can pool and explore specific issues that you face within your own operation or industry domain, drawing on the shared experiences of others.
We meet from 1800hrs, ready for an 1830 start.
See you at this or a future Threads event very soon.
Rory, Peter and Andrew
NB. we need your views on Threads. Please do complete the two minute survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Threadsfeedback