As a leader of a fast-growing technology business it can be difficult to recognise barriers to personal performance, whilst also building a culture of openness and mutual respect within which your staff can thrive.
At this Threads you can explore how to improve, and sustain personal and business growth, sharing insights with a leading performance psychologist and other business leaders.
In advance of the discussion, please consider;
- How do you identify and resolve your own or your business’ barriers to performance?
- How do you get others to identify with common goals, and vision?
- How are the communication skills achieving ongoing mutual respect?
- How do you listen, and read the signs that others are displaying and give feedback?
- How can you nurture a culture for success once it has been identified?
This discussion is hosted by Dr Phil Johnson, one of the few Clinical (Mental Health), Sport & Performance Psychologists in Europe, qualified as a Clinical Psychologist as well as a Sport & Exercise Psychologist. He is one of 45 Brainspotting Trainers worldwide. Based in Bristol, he works internationally, coaching business owners, exec and sporting teams, athletes and sporting professionals.
We're at Ashfords offices in central Bristol for this one, meeting from 17:30 ready for an 18:00 start. We look forward to seeing you there. Phil, Andrew, and Rory