For over 20 years I worked in large Corporates, mainly Financial Services. I was winning awards for my work yet felt that something was missing - that I was losing a little bit of me. I wasn't feeling purposeful and this in turn knocked my confidence. I really enjoyed Corporate life but wanted to change the way we work and to feel more connected to what I do. Then I came across NLP and Coaching. I'm now more connected to my work than ever before, I'm doing the things I want to do - and everything has purpose.
• Do you work in a Corporate environment?
• Are keen on your own self development?
• Would you like new skills to help others thrive?
• Do you value open discussion?
• Would you like to make new, meaningful connections in a relaxed and fun environment?
You’re in the right place - think of this meet up as an evening out, meets learning, meets development, meets like-minded people.
Corporate life began for me in 1989. Now, as an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner, Trainer, Coach and Public Speaker, I coach executives across the globe and run NLP training and public speaking workshops (for both individuals and Corporate clients). I love what I do (believe me, it wasn't always this way) and get to hang around with some pretty cool people who all want the same things; to help other people be the best version of themselves.
Each month we'll share NLP and Coaching tools, techniques, thinking and approaches that helps make the difference. We'll invite guest speakers, inject some mischief and make the events happen. All you need to do is relax, have fun and vote on a monthly topic. We want to make this the "group's group".
Still wondering why you should attend? Maybe:
• You’re very good at living life with purpose and directing your own career and would like tools to help others do the same
• You feel often that things happen to you – that you’re not “driving your own bus” or are not feeling “purposeful” yet are ready to jump into the driver’s seat
• You recognise we’re on the cusp of new innovative ways of working and would like to keep your “ear to the ground”
• You subscribe to the leader-leader model and would like some tools & skills to inspire
• You would simply like some time away from the hustle and bustle of the office. Well deserved, dedicated “me time” to explore the best version of yourself
If so, come and say hi at our next event!
We provide a relaxed and fun environment where you'll feel welcomed and valued. We value everyone’s unique experiences, diversity of hearts and minds, integrity, trust, respect, fun and a fair bit of mischief.
“There’s more to life than being a passenger” … Amelia Earhart