The lists of the projects to be presented is almost finalized. Find them at the bottom of the page. New additions may occur and will be announced promptly.
Following a successful first experience in January 2016, Computers Department of the Automatics and Computers Faculty of Politehnica University of Timișoara (http://www.cs.upt.ro/) andTimișoara Mobile Development Group (http://meetup.com/TiMoDev), with the support of Timișoara Startup Hub (https://www.facebook.com/700StartupHub)and Banat IT Association (http://www.banatit.ro) invite all interested professionals and entrepreneurs in the mobile field (but definitely not limited to them) to join us in the City Business Centre venues, Monday, January 30th, starting 6:00 PM in the second edition of
Timișoara Academic Mobile Projects
Presentation to Industry
The event will be a public showcase of the practical projects developed by the students in the final year of the BSc. cycle, in Information Technology, Faculty of Automation and Computers at Politehnica University of Timisoara, attending the Mobile Systems and Applications course lectured by our TiMo friends, Marius Marcu (https://ro.linkedin.com/in/mmarcu), Associate Professor, and his younger collaborators Alexandru Topîrceanu (https://sites.google.com/site/alexandrutopirceanu/)and Cristian Babău.
Out of ca. 40 projects developed during the first semester of[masked] academic year, around 15 have been selected to be presented publicly by the student developers. , organized in three categories: Mobile Games, Utility Apps, Lifestyle Apps. The apps will be organized in order to be presented on two different tracks (of course, in two different rooms). All projects will be presented in 8-10 minutes timeslots.
Specialist juries will evaluate the apps from the conceptual, technical and business/market potential points of view, generating the biggest part of the final grade the student will get.
The presentations will be followed by a networking event, facilitating the contact of the presenting students with the specialists in the audience.
As an attendance member, you will be able:
• to understand the overall professional level of this generation of students
• to assist to a dynamic program including, for sure, interesting projects to associate with in an adviser, promoter, business partner, or, why not, investor capacity
• to pre-screen your potential future employees :)
Please let us know via a comment on this event announcement if you would be interested to candidate to participate as a member in one of the three juries.
Keep an eye on this event page in order to get operational details.
Looking forward to meet you at this promising event!
The projects to be presented
• Călin Rodina, Diana Timuț - Spelling Bee
• Andrei Tăutu - Hero Tower Defense
• Diana Hava, Oana Rohlicek - Never Have I Ever
• Alexandru Hălălișan, Cosmin Dima, Dragoș Dendiu - Dice Spinner
• Maria Petrișor, Roxana Poenar - Mind Games
• Petrică Tihulcă - Avioane
• Alexandra Ionel, Daiana Domocoș, Daniel Lavric, Mario Riviș, Claudiu Lazăr, Daiana Iacob, Andrei Ciobănaș - Bacteria 101
Lifestyle & Utility
• Alin Băluțoiu, Roxana Ciobotea - SMS Assistant
• Mihaela Ilin - Closette
• Alexandru Lobază, Mihai Loghină - Pothole Detector
• Florin Bărbuceanu, Patricia Petruț - Blood Network
• Andreea Marcu - 4 Eyes
• Alexandra Petcov, Ioana Moț - Stop-Cozi
• Dragoș Drăghici, Alexandra Lăzărescu - Watermeter Reader
• Mihai Vidican - Emotions