What we're about
Tiles And Trails (TAT) is intended to create opportunities to help you engage in an active lifestyle and to connect with others through fun and friendly activities including walks, hikes, Scrabble, Rummikub, bowling, church and community events and other adventures. Membership is open to all adults (18 years old or above) and is mandatory for participation in events.
All organizers or assistant organizers on TAT are volunteers. There is no membership fee. A voluntary donation at each event ($2 per person is suggested) would be appreciated to help cover the website fee, rentals and supplies.
God has blessed us with nature and resources. It is hoped that events associated with this group will provide opportunities to enjoy His providence while reflecting good stewardship as well as safe, responsible and respectable conduct toward all we encounter along the way. To help achieve this, please observe the following Guidelines for Participation. Failure to abide by them may result in membership termination:
- Please post a recognizable and current picture of yourself on your Tiles and Trails profile. You will not be permitted to attend any events without this profile picture. There might be issues doing this from a phone app so do it from a computer.
- Read the write-up on the event in its entirety. Some events may have age restrictions, levels of difficulty that call for specific skill sets, equipment requirements, etc. Please attend with proper equipment and attend only events that you know you can enjoy safely.
- Plan to be at the meet up location at least 15 minutes before the event time.
- Update your RSVP if it changes before the event or the deadline, if there is one.
- All members must sign a one time online waiver before participating in their first event. Once received your profile will have a W#** designation.
- Bring a smile to the events but "Leave No Trace" when on the trails.
- Membership is subject to termination if you:
· Have not uploaded a recognizable and current profile picture of yourself
· Repeatedly no-show for events
· No-show for an event with a waiting list
· Attend without RSVP
· Attend without a waiver
· Repeatedly attend hikes beyond your ability and slow the group down
· Exhibit behaviour that is disrespectful and/or detrimental to the interests and safety of the group
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (682)
This content is available only to members