What does it take to advance in your B2B sales career? How does one get into "Enterprise Sales"? How did all those heads of sales reach the top of their field?
In this session, we have three sales professionals at the top of their game to share how they advanced in their careers and found success. We discuss what exactly it means to sell "enterprise" and how they differentiated themselves, made a huge impact beyond just closing deals, and navigated the ranks of management. They will also talk about what they look for in sales reps and managers that catches their attention for promotion in the world of enterprise selling and management.
• Jennifer Franklin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennfranklin/) - Head of Enterprise Sales, League - @JenMFranklin
• Tim Peters (https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothypeters/) - VP Americas, ScribbleLive - @timothypeters
• Ali Irshad (https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliirshad/) - VP Sales and Marketing, Corum Digital
• 6:00 pm - Networking
• 7:00 pm - Talk w/ Our Panelists
• 7:45 pm - Q&A with audience
• 8:00 pm - Wrap-up
This will be a great session for anyone in sales, especially those that are looking to scale early stage startup sales. We look forward to seeing you in October and please continue to share with your friends and colleagues in sales as well as over LinkedIn and Twitter. Our hashtag is #TORSales (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TORSales&src=typd) and Twitter account is @Enterprise_Sale (https://twitter.com/Enterprise_Sale).
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
Huge thank you to Uberflip for hosting our talk! You can learn more about them and their innovative Content Experience Platform here (https://www.uberflip.com/).
Also thanks to Nudge.ai (https://nudge.ai/) as a local supporter and promotion partner for us in Toronto. Check out their AI powered sales insights soltion.
• If you need more accurate sales & marketing intelligence, give DiscoverOrg (https://discoverorg.com/?utm_source=ESF_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Enterprise_Sales_Forum&utm_term=sales) a ring.
• If you want to coach up your sales team to rock their calls, check out Gong (https://www.gong.io/?utm_source=ESF&utm_campaign=ESFsponsorship&utm_medium=Email).
• If you wish to broadcast your events live, the best video solution is Livestream (https://livestream.com/).
The Enterprise Sales Forum (http://enterprisesalesforum.com/) is a B2B sales community for sales professionals to share ideas, network with peers, and learn innovative approaches from proven sales leaders. The community has grown to over 10,000 sales professionals across local communities in the US, Europe and Asia If you wish to be a sponsor, please reach out to Christopher Perras at [masked] for more information.