We are a community dedicated to supporting and educating Toronto Mortgage Brokers to optimize their marketing and sales effectiveness to run a profitable business.
In this day and age, mortgage and real estate professionals constantly feel burnt out or are faced with too many distractions, unnecessary struggles associated with lack of focus, purpose and direction.
Our goal is to provide Toronto Mortgage Brokers with the proper strategies, tactics, tools and training to experience big breakthroughs and successes, so they no longer have to struggle in their business.
We provide the following types of events:
1. High-Quality Training Seminars and Webinars 2. Educational mini-workshops. 3. Connection based networking – bringing friendly and ambitious people together. 4. Social events where appropriate. 5. And much more.
Please join our group ASAP.
We look forward to meeting you.
Lindsay and Stephen Gill, Organizers.
Serving the following communities: Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, North York, Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area
If there is a waiting list, please RSVP to get on it asap. This event will be marketed via many channels. We will open up spaces closer to the event date and time.
This will be a FREE social networking event where you can connect with business owners while having fun bowling!
Bowling is NOT mandatory and we will be booking lanes the day of the event. All bowlers will be responsible to pay for their own shoe rentals and bowling fees. As an added incentive, the winner will get a surprise gift!
All attendees who will NOT be bowling must order their own food/appetizers and drinks.
Venue details - Website: http://theballroom.ca/
Address: 145 John St. Toronto, ON., M5V 2E4
The Ballroom is conveniently located in the Toronto Entertainment District at the corner of John & Richmond St.
This will be a fun atmosphere to connect and network with other business owners. Networking should be done in a connective, friendly but ambitious manner.
We run a very organized networking event where you will have the opportunity to meet others who could collaborate, buy or refer your business. Unlike other event organizers, with our deep combined community of experience, we like to facilitate connections for you.
Please come prepared to engage and generate great, worthwhile connections.
It is all about connections and starting meaningful conversations that can lead to strategic collaborations, new clients, new referrals and a boost in your income.
6:30 pm - Come early and we will meet as a group to reserve our bowling lane/table.
7:00 pm to 8.30 pm - Bowling and networking with other entrepreneurs.
See you soon! We will fill up so make sure you reserve your spot.
Lindsay and Stephen
1. Stephen and Lindsay Gill have combined 30+ years of marketing experience and have operated different successful ventures for the last 10 years.
2. Since 2005, MentureME Inc (www.mentureme.com) has successfully helped many companies worldwide improve their profits by optimizing hidden growth assets and the best part is that we offer a money-back guarantee on results.
3. MentureME Inc multiple successes and services have been featured on numerous media outlets including NBC, Fox News and ABC.
4. We are committed to building a tribe of business owners and professionals of 7,200 within the next year in the GTA.
5. Working with the Global Business Mastermind – you can gain access to 120,000+ business owners and professionals in the USA and the United Kingdom.