What we’re about
We are a community dedicated to supporting business owners of any stage across many different industries who would like to optimize their success, profits and marketing effectiveness.
In this day and age, the experience of the business owner or entrepreneur is one of distraction, unnecessary struggles associated with lack of focus, purpose and direction. We want to create a collaborative environment where we can connect other business owners with others who have a tremendous understanding of what it takes to make a business engine work.
We provide the following types of events:
1. High-quality training and educational mini-workshops.
2. Connection based networking – bringing friendly and ambitious people together.
3. Social events for business owners to connect and collaborate.
4. And much more.
Please join our group if you would like to connect with other likeminded business owners.
We look forward to meeting you.
Lindsay and Stephen Gill, Organizers.
Serving the following communities: Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, North York, Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area
To get a list of all our business networking and educational groups and to learn about them or join them, please go to
https://sunilbhaskaran.com/events/ and scroll down to see the list.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Get Booked to Speak on More Stages, Podcasts, Summits & MediaLink visible for attendees
NOTE!!! THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT, PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO GET ACCESS TO THE ONLINE VIDEO EVENT:
On this highly informative online workshop for speakers and coaches Debbie Allen (international speaker coach) and Lea Woodford (media coaching expert) will show you how to create one of the most important marketing tools you can have to get you booked and paid to speak consistently.
On this virtual workshop you will learn how to best promote your teachings, speaking style, expertise and experience with video … so that meeting planners and prospects will pick YOU over your competitors.
Your reputation as a speaker and coach hinges on trust and credibility. How you market yourself on video is your proverbial calling card for both meeting planners and the media. In fact, media interviews stand as a powerful emblem of your authority. When a journalist or podcast host invites you to share your knowledge on their platform, it implicitly acknowledges your status as a trusted expert in your field.
Learn How To:
- Select the best content to stand out quickly to grab a meeting planner’s attention over other speakers.
- Avoid random stories and fluff that distracts from your message.
- Enhance your credibility as an expert by sending a clear message that you've earned recognition from a respected source.
- Effectively communicate your expertise and teaching points to a diverse audience.
- Dramatically increase your booking potential and become recognized as the go-to expert by validating your content.
- Gain the competitive edge over numerous speakers, coaches and experts who vie for limited speaking and media opportunities.
- Build trust with media endorsements as a form of validation. This third-party validation carries significant weight with event planners, audiences and prospects.
Register for Zoom Meeting & Return to Join Us Live at on Date/Time Above …
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Meeting ID: 929 2640 6476
See you very soon,
Debbie & Lea, Organizers