addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Transform Your World Message Board › Re: How To Finish Anything You Start!

Re: How To Finish Anything You Start!

Victor F.
user 231694214
Group Organizer
Owings Mills, MD
We can't always depend on willpower. There's a better way.

Have you ever woken up and you don't feel like brushing your teeth?

or even having your bath?

Actually, this happens. In fact, it happened to me this morning.

My alarm woke me up around 5:30 am and after struggling out of bed, I got myself to do my morning work out, but I didn't feel like brushing my teeth just yet.

But somehow, after resting for a few minutes after my work out routine, I found myself in the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth.

How did this happen? Honestly, It happened without consulting will power.  It was just automatic.

You know, as humans, we are creatures of habits.

The same way brushing your teeth every morning is almost automatic.

You can build a routine around your goals and make it easy for you to achieve them.

In our upcoming webinar, we'd talk more about how to create life-changing habits and set yourself up for success every time —whether you feel like it or not.

I'd be sending out the webinar link sometime next week —look out for it.

And If you know a friend that would benefit from this — kindly use the link below to share this meeting with them!

https://www.meetup.co...­

Talk soon,

Victor F.