This is a group for anyone who travels, likes to travel, or has an interest in Travelling. In Florida, we have the luxury of having 5 cruise ports within an hours drive. We also have 100+ Caribbean, and domestic airports within a few hours flight. It's a shame to not take advantage of those. During these meetups, we will discuss all aspects of travel, Cruise ship reviews, Resorts in the Caribbean (and elsewhere), current ways to stretch our buying dollars, along with general discussion about where (and where not) to go. We hope to have industry experts come in talk about some of the trends and changes that we will be interested in. Mostly, we just want fellowship with people who share our interests. Even if you can't travel now, consider coming to our meetup, and enjoy the company of being around like minded individuals. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and having some fun, while talking about our passions. Most of all, keep focused on WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN!
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY INFORMATION: By joining this group, RSVP'ing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the following:
1. Travel Lovers of Orlando is a meetup group. Attending events or Trips is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining Travel Lovers of Orlando as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Travel Lovers of Orlando, its organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
5. Any social events or trip that Travel Lovers of Orlando sponsors and holds will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
6. We really value the quality of our events and the comfort of our members. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the group whose behavior, conduct or comments are deemed to be rude, inappropriate or offensive.
7. Where existing members being former partners are estranged from each other, the first registered member may remain a member, unless otherwise agreed on between themselves and the organizer is notified.
8. Members are expected to always RSVP before attending an event and change their RSVP accordingly if plans change. Of course last minute things happen, please change your RSVP to a NO as soon as you can to assist our hosts.