By popular demand, announcing the first weekend session of my well-reviewed Natural Light Portraiture class! I've lined up a wonderful model and we look forward to welcoming you to this class.
What you’ll be learning:
In this session you will learn everything you need to begin capturing beautiful portraits with a minimum of gear, fuss, and bother.
• Technique: I’ll share some best practices about what gear and camera settings to use.
• Hands-on practice photo shoot: A model will be provided for this hands-on workshop. We’ll stroll around a beautiful natural setting to practice the basics of how to pre-visualize, configure the camera settings, pose our model, and compose our portraits.
• Post-processing: I’ll demonstrate a professional yet simple workflow using Lightroom to develop the images we just shot. (If insufficient time remains for this module during the session, I will share notes covering this topic after the class.)
Take a peek at a recent class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGT_l30vx_4
• Class size is limited to 8 people and is hands-on
• Get personal attention and ask any questions
Who can come: You should have a basic understanding of how your camera works, including knowing how to set ISO, aperture (f-stop), and shutter speed. Minors need to be accompanied by legal guardians at all times.
What you'll need to bring: A DSLR or mirrorless camera is recommended, along with a normal or moderate telephoto lens (either prime or zoom).
Minimum number of students: I require a minimum of 3 enrolled students. If fewer students enroll, we may need to reschedule or cancel the session.
Payment: I prefer payment in advance via PayPal (pay to [masked]). Please let me know if you prefer instead to pay by cash or check at the start of the class session.
A little about me: My name is Kyle Adler, and I’m a professional travel photographer based on the San Francisco Peninsula. I’m a recent winner of the prestigious international competition Travel Photographer of the Year and was shortlisted for the National Geographic Travel Photography Awards. My passion is helping photography enthusiasts learn to use their camera as a bridge to the local culture and land wherever we travel. When not traveling and teaching workshops around the world, I can be found capturing photos of the wonderful people and places around the SF Bay Area.