What conjures in your mind at the mention of "cruises"?
Do you think boring - Alaska again?!
Or expensive - I ain't rich and bougie like that?!
In fact, cruises can be the MOST ADVENTUROUS and CHEAPEST way to travel ... if you know what you're doing. On June 23, 2019, you'll definitely know what you're doing, discovering the stunning secrets and strategies from me, Stephanie Si of TheWhorelyVirgin.com:
- How you search for adventurous cruise itineraries
- How you save $ hundreds, thousands, 75% off
- How you savor time on land and plan day excursions to your dream destinations
Many of you know me as an extreme adventure traveler, but what about my cruise cred?
- I've explored all 7 continents and many mind-blowing destinations via cruise: Antarctica, Greenland, Patagonia, private moorings on the Great Barrier Reef, Hokkaido, Canary Islands, and Morroco.
- I've been honored with a bronze cruising medallion, for 125+ cruising days.
- I've done all this on a budget, mostly less than $50 per person per day.
Here's more about marvelous me, Stephanie Si:
I nickname myself TheWhorelyVirgin.com for good reason.
Yes, I'm really a 35-year-old virgin. And, as you'll see, also an EXPERIENCE whore.
I've BEEN AROUND (to all 7 continents including Antarctica, all 5 oceans, and 93 U.N. countries).
And I'll TRY ANYTHING, such as ...
- surviving the spectacles, snorts, and stenches of wild, roaming beasts while bush camping for 4 months through 13 countries in Africa
Connect with me on Facebook for live travel vlogs:
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. Seats are limited! Doors closed by 1:15pm to avoid interrupting the speaker. See you all there!