Monthly Smoking Cessation Sessions using Hypnosis
First Wednesday Monthly
$25 Health Investment
The mind and body are not separate; what effects one effects the other.
Nicotine addiction is one of the most prevalent health problems that society has been facing for the past 100 years. What compounds this problem is that nicotine addiction a combination of the substance’s mood enhancing effects and the avoidance of withdrawal symptoms. But clearly, the greatest problem is that conditioning has occurred in the life of the user and habits have formed.
The idea of having a cigarette with the morning cup of coffee, on break with fellow co-workers, or at the end of the day while relaxing with family or friends is ingrained into the routine of the day.
Hypnosis is a tool that allows the mind to behave intentionally; to direct one’s life back on the course to health. Hypnosis is effective in assisting the mind to work with the body during the time it recalibrates itself to a more healthful standard. It accomplishes this in many ways:
• Supports the motivation to stop use
• Creates a new neurological pathway between mind and body
• Introduces new behaviors beneficial and returns the body to a nicotine-free state
• Modifies behavior to change formerly self-destructive habits
• Restores concentration during the day without nicotine use
• Changes behavior without substituting one addiction with another i.e. food, nicotine gum, the patch, vaping, etc.
• Allows the mind and body to sleep more fitfully and completely
This is a group hypnosis session offered monthly and is open to all. One time may be all that’s required but returning subjects are always welcome as they continue the effort to become nicotine free.
For information or to register, call (973)[masked], email [masked] or go to https://ttohc.setmore.com/bookclass.
Go to Attendee List