Everest Base Camp Trek:
(INR 35,000* per Person, call us: [masked] or mail to: [masked]).
Find our Fix Departure Dates: http://www.everestbasecamptrek.in/fixed-departures/
This is regarding the Everest Base Camp Trek. This has been a favorite and one of the must for trekking enthusiast’s world over. The trekking takes you to the base of the Mt. Everest and is and offers some wonderful Himalayan beauty. It takes about 15 days of time to complete this trek amidst some of the high peaks in the world. The purpose of our upcoming Meet Up is to discuss on the detailed plan and how to prepare for this trek. The highest altitude we will gain is 5,644 meters (18,519 ft) and the lowest is 2,600 meters. This trek is a challenging activity and the difficulty level will be strenuous to moderate on most of the days.
Call Us on: [masked] /[masked]
1. Arrive in Kathmandu (By Air / road / train)
2. Kathmandu to Lukla (by air) then to Phakding (4 hour trek)
3. Phakding to Namche Bazaar (5 / 6 hour trek)
4. Stay at Namche bazaar for acclimatization
5. Namche to Tengboche (6 hour trek)
6. Tengboche to Dingboche (6 /7 hour trek)
7. Stay at Dingboche for acclimatization
8. Dingboche to Lobuche (7 hour trek)
9. Lobuche to Gorakhshep and Everest Base Camp (7 hour trek)
10. Gorakhshep to Kalapatthar and return to Lobuche (7 hour trek)
11. Lobuche to Tengboche (6 hour trek)
12. Tengboche to Monjo (6 hour trek)
13. Monjo to Lukla (6 hour trek)
14. Lukla to Kathmandu (by air)
15. Kathmandu to Your City (By air / road / train)
You can call us on [masked] or mail to: [masked] in case you need any information.
*4.5% Service Tax will be applicable to trek price.