The weather is just starting to warm up and it's time for a picnic at the lake. Join us to chat about tiny houses, share a covered dish, and tour the community around Lake Royale.
If you RSVP, I will need your name (first and last) to add to the guest list so you can get past the gate. Please post that info in a comment below.
- Set your GPS for 101 Cheyenne Dr, Louisburg, NC 27549
- This will take you to the front gate where you will check in with security
- They will ask for your license and registration to confirm you are on the guest list for Frank Jones @ 427 Osage
- After you pass the gate, set your GPS for Osage Dr and look for the park on that road, you can't miss the tennis court
- We will meet you at the park at noon
What to bring:
- A covered dish to share with the group
- Something to cook on the grill
What we have here waiting for you:
- Picnic area and playground at the park
- Hot charcoal on the grill and ready to cook
- Paper plates, cups, and utensils
- Several members of the tiny house meetup willing to show their homes to you
- Driving tour around the community to show some tiny houses
Each year, I host a couple picnics here at the lake. With the weather getting warm, this will be the first picnic for 2019.
RSVP for this event will close one day before the event to ensure I have time to add everyone to the guest list.