What we're about
Tai Chi and Qigong
We're a friendly group for anyone interested in Tai Chi Chuan, and Qigong / Chi Gong. All skill levels are welcome.
Introduction to Tai Chi Chuan
Our meetups will consist of an introductory class and continued instruction in the Yang Family Style of Tai Chi Chuan, as well as supplemental Qigong Standing and Moving Sets.
Learn why millions of people view these holistic practices as an
integral part of their lives, and understand the value they give in improving overall aging issues!
UNITE YOUR MIND BODY AND SPIRIT ...
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE MAYO CLINIC SAYS THAT TAI CHI WILL:
• Reduce stress?
• Increase flexibility?
• Improve muscle strength and definition?
• Increase energy, stamina and agility?
• Increase feelings of well-being?
• Reduce anxiety and depression?
• Improve balance and coordination?
• Reduce the number of falls you might be subject to?
• Improve the quality of your sleep?
• Slow bone loss in women after menopause?
• Lower blood pressure?
• Improve cardiovascular fitness?
• Help relieve chronic pain?
• Improve everyday physical functioning?
All levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced practitioner.
For More Info About Tru Tai Chi Please Visit Us At:
Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you soon.